How long does it take to fully charge a SILKECIGS battery?
On average a fully depleted battery will take 1 hour to recharge completely. Before you charge the battery, make sure the cigarette case is not plugged into the computer or to a wall socket.
- How long should a SILKECIGS battery last between charges?
A fully charged Silkecigs battery should last approximately 1 hour if in constant use. Battery life varies depending on usage.
- How do I know when a SILKECIGS battery needs recharging?
After taking a puff, your Silkecigs battery will flash 30 times if it needs to be recharged.
- How do I know the case is charging?
To charge the case, connect it to a computer or wall socket using the USB cable (and Adaptor in the case of a wall socket); a blue light on the USB connector will illuminate to indicate that the case is charging. This light will go out after the charging is complete.
To make sure that your USB is working when the computer is in sleeping mode, set up your USB port’s power options accordingly.
- How do I know when the case needs recharging?
When you have charged a Silkecigs battery in the case 3 or 4 times, the case will need to be recharged.
- What is the difference between a steady red light and a flashing red light on the side of the case?
A steady red light means that a battery is charging inside the case; a flashing red light indicates that the charging process is complete.